Customer Privacy is an important factor of our customer service because we understand that privacy holds prime importance for a person irrespective of gender.
What data do we collect?
- Your Name
- Your Email
- Your Mobile number
- Postal code
- Credit Card number is noted down if you go for an online transaction however it’s not used for second transactions automatically without your approval because we don’t capture the code.
- Detail of Purchase and Transaction
- Records of your interaction with us by phone, email, live chat, social media, or other
- Details of the way you interact with our website in correspondence to product visits, adding products to wish list and cart
Why do we collect your data?
Whatever data we collect is entirely based on your consent.
- Details just as name, email, and phone numbers are collected for ease in data entry for the next order however we cannot save it unless you allow it from your side
- For delivering the order on your given details
- For assisting you with issues such as Return or exchange
- For taking feedbacks
- For updating you with our latest offers, product launch, and other updates ( you can withdraw from it anytime just by one click)
- To Process ongoing payments
- To create an account for you such as during order placement or subscription
- To improve our website, customer care based on the way you interact with us
- For administrative purposes to keep a record of sales.
Who do we share your data with?
The only person we share your data with is our delivery carrier for the timely and accurate delivery of your order.